It’s not just the prefabricated homes you live in that make the difference to your mental health but, the outdoor living spaces to do so! It’s always a nice feeling to go out there and lead towards a positive change and improve the environment in your way and prevent disposal of harmful toxics just like that.
Here are 5 ways to ensure you the fact that you can make your outdoor living spaces eco- friendly for you and your family:
1. Pick up sustainable materials- Want to design your outdoor area? Well, why not go for sustainable items like wood, bamboo or, cork? It’s not just stylish but, it’s eco- friendly too. Most importantly, it’s reducing the usage of materials like bricks, stones, plastics, etc. while building your fence. Don’t worry- these sustainable materials can be very flexible and comes in a varied range of shapes, sizes, colors and more!
2. Repurpose and reuse- It’s hard to apply but, it’s so much fun- why not re- invent your old furniture, items etc. rather than, spending a huge amount on buying new furniture, wasting so many resources? Best part- it gives your house a nostalgic look, it make it look old- school and a house full of antiques in no time.
3. Opt for energy-saving lighting- Lighting is a necessity in the generation we’re living in. It’s hard to compromise on it in spite of us knowing about it’s demerits like it emits carbon do oxide, has a short lifespan but, causes long- term damages. We’ve got a solution for you- make use of solar lighting in your outdoor living area, or, go for LED string lights and so on to give the best of effects and benefits to the environment as well as your unique eco- friendly home in Bangalore.
4. Embrace nature- Make enough room for flowers, trees, shrubs etc. to grow not just for your benefit or, for your house to look beautiful but, for minimizing the level of air pollutants! However, do stick to native species in order to help it survive for as long as they’re supposed to and the ones who don’t require much water!
5. Shade your very own outdoor haven- Have plenty of shade around your house as the sun today is giving out harmful UV radiations, leading to all kinds of cancers, sickness etc. Set up blinds, pretty curtains etc, in order to enjoy the sun, not face its harmful effects!
In a few simple green steps, you can now design a lovely, eco-friendly outdoor sanctuary your environment and your loved ones.
#L32, Ground Floor
J.S. Tower, 2nd A Main Road, HSR Layout,
6th Sector, Outer Ring Road, Agara,
Bangalore - 560102, Karnataka, India.